Who would have thought that desecrating
a temple would cause so much trouble...
Greenest in Flames
- Inform the Lord of Greenest that slavers are transporting their cargo up the Uldoon Trail.
- Aid Oskar the Red in rescuing his older sister Kiri, who was taken prisoner by raid mercenaries.
- Find and return the young priestess and her children wards to the temple. Last seen near the old oak tree.
- Track the raiders who have taken prisoners from Greenest across the grasslands.
- Avoid the traps and pit falls of the secret back entrance to the raider encampment.
- Find the back door, and traverse the cave system below to the Queen of the Kobolds domain.
- Return a dragon egg from the hatchery, so Hizkola, the Kobold Queen can persuade her tribe to denounce the rulership of the High Priest of the Dragon Cult.
- Discovered Leosin, a half elf, who was gaining information from the cultists while being held captive. Tasked the group in freeing several groups of prisoners around the camp. One of these shackled groups may include Kiri. She wasn't there.
- One last group of prisoners, who might marked for sacrifice, were taken to the temple in the cave complex. Lesoin tasked the heroes to infiltrate the temple and save the prisoners. Leosin told them to look for him in Elturel.
- Prisoner! One of the heroes was discovered and taken prisoner. A breakout was planned.
- During this time, another group of adventurers had infiltrated the camp, freed Leosin and caused the camp to go to red alert, before buggering off back to Greenest.
- While half the camp disbanded and the other half ready to leave, the heroes plan was put in action. While freeing their fellow member, they discovered Kiri being held in the high priestesses quarters.
- Trapped in the dragon priestesses room, a secret trapdoor revealed a way into the temple below and a possible escape route.
- After releasing the temple from it's treasure burdens, dragon eggs and several high ranking officials, a quick exit stage left to visit the Queen of the Kobolds., then out the back door and to Greenest.
- Made aware if the other group of adventurers who had helped defend the town during the raid and faced a dragon man at the gate. This group had already headed north to meet with Leosin. One of the members was Lynx, sister to Luna one of the heroes.
- Awarded gold bars, to take to Phanadlin and use to purchase shares in the mine business.
On the road
- Meet the 'Old Pedlar'. Purchased a few good luck tokens.
- Discovered a camp site with the remains of a couple of statues and signs of tracks leading to an ancient dwarven outpost.
- Defeated basilisk, discovered that only Lynx escaped the basilisk, the rest of the party had fallen.
- Took part in the 'Festival of Heroes' many events won and lost.
- Travelled up river by boat, to join caravan and track cultists. Attacked by ogres on the bridge.
- Sold boat to harbourmaster at Baldurs Gate for a profit.
- Scored a caravan job, complied notes in the road about who were the cultists posing as merchants.
- Found a spaceship in an underground cave which exploded killing infected undead.
- Liberated Edder the Minotaur from being taken to Dragonspear Castle.
- Attacked by giant green frogs in an inn.
- Meet Carlon Amoffel on the road.
- Arrived at Waterdeep, Carlon Amoffel to continue on to spy on cultist activities.
Quests still active
- Contact Leosin in Waterdeep to find out where the Dragon Cultists are taking the hoard. It is somewhere north of Waterdeep.